It's going to be cold, it's going to be hilly, you're going to be hella worn out by the end, and you're going to have a great time.
Changes for this year:
* More hills, with barely any more mileage. (This shouldn't be a surprise)
* Helmets and front/rear lights are required
* If you 'gap the field', you're not welcome on this ride, especially if you don't know the route. The emphasis is on the hills. Be a real Man/Woman and win every hill climb starting with the group. Pick a hill and make it yours every week (and on Strava?). Remember, this is a social training ride!
Route changes for this year:
* No more Mary George (too dangerous due to people/traffic/speed), we're back to the also super fun by very empty Marietta Rd hill. Check the map.
* New hill: Nancy Creek from the very bottom to the very top.
* Replacing the bumpy and trafficy ride in on Defoor with a new little terrible 'icing on the cake' hill on Woodland Hills.